Wednesday, August 21, 2013

more dairy free "ice cream" desserts

I posted some dairy free "ice cream" desserts about a month ago and I've got some more tasty dairy free ice cream recipes for you.
 
Last night I made two more cold treats.
 
Cake Batter Ice Cream
 
frozen bananas
sprinkles
vanilla extract
agave nectar
 
I found a recipe on Pinterest that also adds a few other ingredients (baking soda and almond butter extract) but I didn't go by the recipe when I was making it so these were not included in my final product. Basically you just food process all the ingredients until they are a nice smooth soft serve like texture and enjoy.

To be honest as always, I did not measure. I went by taste. Let me tell you though, it taste pretty dang good and I think it looks pretty professional! Looks like some tasty soft serve. See for yourself.
 
 
Berry Fro-Yo
 
raspberries
blackberries
frozen bananas
agave nectar
vanilla extract
 
Food process until smooth.
 
 
Store in the freezer. Just make sure everything is sealed up nice and tight. Then you have "ice cream" to enjoy whenever you're craving some sweets.
 
Have any of you out there tried any interesting concoctions? Any suggestions for next time?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment