Thursday, May 30, 2013

anybody out there?!?!

Hi. Hello. Yo. Holla. Howdy. Bonjour. Salut. Hey.
 
 
 
Anybody out there? Seriously... When I log into my Blogger I see hits, a lot actually, considering I've only been blogging for 5 months now, but does anyone actually read what I post?

I know a few friends that do and there is no way that they make up the total blog views; and if they do, they clearly must be bored or something... :)
 
I'm just curious really who reads this. Feel free to leave me a comment or something. Maybe tell me about yourself, or what you would like to see on my blog, or just let me know you're out there.
 
I don't necessarily do this blog for anyone but myself, but if I can help out other people with ideas it gives me a purpose.
 
I have a couple posts coming up hopefully... Last weekend was super busy with birthday plans and Memorial Day so maybe I will work on the blog later today (as long as 17 million pallets don't come into work today). We'll see... Later folks!
 
Until then... Is Anybody Out There?

2 comments:

  1. You could post something controversial that you feel strongly about.

    You could post about food you made that looks disgusting. People will ask: Did you really eat that?

    If you make something really complicated people may ask questions.

    Be honest and tell people something everyone is thinking about but nobody says.

    Keep it up!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJA-cN2C_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) nice job honey

    ReplyDelete