Wednesday, May 1, 2013

rocky road cookies for the sweet tooth in all of us

Who's in the mood for some delicious-ness?
 
These cookies are awesome and relatively easy to make with minimal ingredients.
 
I found them on Pinterest, with a link to Fifteen Spatulas. I actually followed their recipe to the tee, except I kept mine in the oven for a bit longer, so I am not going to repost the recipe. You can find the full recipe here: ooey gooey rocky road cookies.
 
I did however decide to put mine in the freezer after they were done cooking because ooey-gooey exactly what these cookies are. They have to sit for quite awhile to set even if they get put in the freezer.
 
I put them in a container, seperated by parchment paper, in the fridge to store them and they are still ooey-gooey when I grab them out of the fridge when I am feeling like chocolate. We all know chocolate is a necessity and these are VERY chocolatey.

 
Shit's delicious. Try em'.




 
 
Update: Took these over to my parents yesterday for my Dad's birthday. He LOVED them. I mean really really loved them. He got a little upset when I said I was taking some back home. Mind you, I only took 3 for myself and left the rest at my parents house.

No comments:

Post a Comment