Wednesday, June 26, 2013

more plants, more problems (aka mulch)

As you know (well only if you read my blog regularly), my mom and I love to go to the farmers market. We went this weekend and of course, I bought more plants. The best part, I only spent $20!
 
Here's what I got:
 
1 large flat of annuals
1 6 inch potted curry plant
2 6 inch pots of some curly grass
 
With this I was able to finish the garden area in the front of the house, so that made me pretty happy. Last night I went to Lowe's and got some more mulch.
 
Here's the final product with mulch. I failed to take a before picture. Trust me, it was gross, you don't want to see it anyway.
 


 
 
Oh and yes, that is a mosaic goose in my garden. My grandma and mom used to have those geese that you could put little outfits on. In order to make them a little more decorative and not so tacky my mom and I decided to mosaic them a few years ago. They are way cuter now, but heavy as fuck. Mine needs to move a little so it's not stuck under the bush, but I didn't even want to try last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment