Saturday, January 5, 2013

smoothies for lunch

Yes. I had a smoothie, well more like frozen yogurt, for lunch.


A lady I used to work with told me to buy frozen fruit to make smoothies because then you don't really need to add anything else to the smoothie. I've been doing it her way ever since. Eric (the boyfriend) has a Costco membership, which is excellent. We just go to Costco and buy large bags of frozen fruit to make smoothies. They even sell organic if you want to be all healthy and such. 

All that our lunch smoothies contained were:
frozen pineapple
frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and such)
blueberry yogurt
a little bit of milk (lactose free - because I am lactard as Eric would call it)
 
I don't measure, I just pour a bunch of stuff in the blender and hope it turns out. It seems to every time. Since all the fruit was frozen no ice was needed. The smoothies were actually so cold that more sensitive, just dentist cleaned teeth couldn't handle a whole glass full.

No comments:

Post a Comment